WEB DEVELOPMENT ♦ MANAGEMENT ♦ MARKETING & SALES
Successful record of learning web development and achieving organizational performance improvement, growth and profitability. Adept in problem solving, policy management and inventory management as well as creating policy, technical and staffing solutions.
Software: HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, MySQL; WordPress; Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop; Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher; Alpha 5 Database, QuickBooks.
- Studies in Web Development – Hagerstown Community College, Hagerstown, MD
- Master of Business Administration – Mount St. Mary’s College, Emmitsburg, MD
- Graduate Studies in Physiology – University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Bachelor of Science – Biological Sciences, Minor: Chemistry – University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
Website creation and updates, Smithsburg, MD 2015 – present
- Redesigned banners
- Converted content & design from old website to new code
- Converted old websites to WordPress with developer upgrades
- Designed completely new websites
- Edited content and layout
Computer Consultant, Smithsburg, MD 2012 – present
- Expanded and reformatted a client company website improving layout, readability and content.
- Provided software support for QuickBooks, Method Integration and Office 365.
Blue Ridge Fasteners, Inc., Blue Ridge Summit, PA 1977 – 2011
Vice President and General Manager
- Planned, developed and executed general business policies and activities.
- Formulated and implemented marketing policies yielding expanded market penetration of 400%.
- Hired and supervised personnel yielding high productivity and low turnover.
- Evaluated, purchased, adapted and implemented an efficient PC network.
- Created a catalog of 7,000 parts using Microsoft Publisher; adapted the Alpha 5 database program for warehouse use; utilized Microsoft Excel and Access to generate price lists based on about 70 vendors.
- Hired and trained salesmen, generated promotional programs and literature, developed new accounts, formulated pricing policies, producing a 400% sales increase and maintaining high profitability.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Beltsville, MD
- Prepared, analyzed and reported on veterinary drugs submitted for FDA approval.
- Organized laboratory work to fit goals and schedules.
To download, you must have a password. Please contact me for the password. Contact Me